Zen, Humanities (admission capacity: 25 first year students, including first year students).
Foreign students admission policy:（出願資格）
Application eligibility （出願資格）
1. Foreign nationals must have completed at least twelve years of school education or the equivalent to be eligible.
2. Tuition and living expenses must be guaranteed by a sponsor living in Japan during the time of the student’s enrolment.
*Recipients of the International Japanese Education Foundation are expected to prepare for a language test. However, even students without prior Japanese language skills will be considered for admission.
APPLICATION FORMS: （出願書類）
1. Entry form and examination eligibility form.
2. Last completed school degree. Acknowledged proofs of all school records.
3. Proof of nationality, such as copy of the applicant’s passport. Students already living in Japan must be in possession of a foreign resident card, as well as a copy of their passport.
4. Application form (paper size A 4, from left to right)
5. Entrance fee of 25,000JP \, by postal money order, with certificate of the exchange rate. In case it is sent through a bank remittance or wire transfer, an additional 3,000JP \ should be paid, bringing the entrance fee to 28,000 JP \.
|Application term||Examination date||Result notice||Entrance Fee Deadline||Tuition Payment Deadline||Cancellation Deadline|
|2015 Fall Term|
|7/1 through 7/23||7/25, 10 AM||from 7/27||8/25||9/7||9/11|
|2016 Spring Term|
| Program A:
|November||from 11/30||December||January 2016||March 2016|
| Program B:
January to February 2016
February to March 2016
Admission decision is made through documents screening and personal interview.
|Entrance Fee||Tuition||Miscellaneous Fees|
|First year||250,000 JP yen||1,120,000 JP yen*||16,750 JP yen*|
|Second Year||N/A||1,120,000 JP yen*||15,000 JP yen*|
Two years school fees Total: 2,521,750 JP yen
*Itemized Fees: 【学費内訳】
Tuition fee: 660,000 JP yen
Facilities fee: 300,000 JP yen
Teaching and practice material fee: 160,000 JP yen
(Payment due every half term: 560,000 JP yen)
Other miscellaneous fees: students’ accident insurance (due upon admission) : 1,750 JP yen
Parents’ Association membership fee: 15,000 JP yen per year
Limited scholarships available after the first year based on school records.
Students are expected to proceed to tuition and living expenses payments upon admission.
Living expenses payment schedule: 50,000 JP yen upon admission, then 330,000 JP yen every half term. The total living expenses fee for two years is 1,370,000 JP yen.
*Living expenses include a shared room and three meals a day, five days a week. Electricity is to be paid individually. On weekends, holidays and observed rest days, no meal is provided. In case of a school event on a rest day or weekend, meals are provided.